Why CEMENT EXPO in 2018?
- The Indian Government is focusing on Infrastructure development.
- The Construction and Infrastructure sector today enjoys an intense focus from Government through initiation of policies for developing world class infrastructure in the country.
- The Government of India has made a record allocation Rs 221,246 crore (US$ 33.07 billion) for
several infrastructure projects in Union Budget
- Mr Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport and Highways, and Shipping, has announced the government’s target of Rs 25 trillion (US$ 376.53 billion) investment in infrastructure over a period of three years.
- India will spend Rs 31 trillion (US$ 454.83 billion) over the next five years, on power, roads and urban infrastructure segments.
- The Indian construction equipment industry is reviving after a gap of four years and is expected to grow to US$ 5 billion by FY2019-20
- India is witnessing significant interest from international investors in the infrastructure space with international companies collaborating with India on infrastructure, high speed trains and developing smart cities.
- Thus the Cement sector is showing a promising growth trend as consumption increases and becoming one of the pillars to fuel India’s growth story.
Cement Expo Show India has a PAN India reach to business visitors who are your buyers, end users and influencers The 2016 edition was attended by luminaries like Arch. Hafeez Contractor, Shri M.H. Dalmia, Shri Umesh Srivastava, Shri Mahendra Singhi, Smt Ravneet Kaur, Shri. Madhav Krishna Singhania. The 2016 edition received participation from over 20 states 68% of our exhibitors found new buyers in the last edition